Red Hot Chili Peppers tour: Nashville concert, setlist, Nissan Stadium tickets, support acts, songs
Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing a show at Nissan Stadium, Nashville
Red Hot Chili Peppers are rolling into Music City on the latest date of their huge tour.
The funk-rock legends have been playing shows aross the United States after a series of dates in Europe.
Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Nashville.
They will be joined by a number of special guests.
If you have tickets or thinking of getting them, here is all you need to know:
When and where is Red Hot Chili Peppers next tour date?
The Red Hot Chili Peppers will play a show in Nashville.
They will play the Nissan Stadium on Friday (12 August).
What is the address for Nissan Stadium?
Nissan Stadium is the home of Tennessee Titans and the Tigers of Tennessee State University
It is located in Nashville.
The full address is: 1 Titans Way, Nashville, TN 37213, United States
What time will the concert start?
The concert at Levi’s Stadium is scheduled to start at 6.30pm (local time) on 12 August.
There will be two support acts before the Red Hot Chili Peppers perform.
Can you get tickets?
Ticketmaster still has tickets available for the show in Nashville tonight.
These include “limited view seating area” for $82.50 each.
What is the possible setlist?
Setlist.fm have confirmed the songs played by the band at Petco Park in Seattle on 3 August.
It was as follows:
- Intro Jam
- Around the World
- Dani California
- The Zephyr Song
- Aquatic Mouth Dance
- Snow ((Hey Oh))
- I Like Dirt
- These Are the Ways
- Parallel Universe (tour debut)
- Tell Me Baby
- Whatchu Thinkin’
- Me & My Friends
- It’s Only Natural
- Black Summer
- Give It Away
- Soul to the Squeeze
- By the Way
Who are the support acts?
For the Los Angeles show this weekend, the Chili Peppers will be supported by Beck and Thundercat.
In Seattle on 3 August, they will be supported by The Strokes and Thundercat, with The Strokes supporting them again on 6 August in Paradise, Nevada, along with King Princess.
From 10 August through 8 September, the support acts will be The Strokes and Thundercat again.
St Vincent and Thundercat will support the band at Fenway Park on 10 September.
The Strokes and Thundercat will again be the support acts on 15 September and 18 September.
What are the dates on the tour?
- 31 July - SoFi Stadium - Inglewood, LA
- 3 August - T-Mobile Park- Seattle
- 6 August - Allegiant Stadium - Paradise, Nevada
- 10 August - Truist Park - Cumberland
- 12 August - Nissan Stadium - Nashville
- 14 August - Comercia Park - Detroit
- 17 August - MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford, New Jersey
- 19 August - Soldier Field - Chicago
- 21 August - Rogers Center - Toronto, Canada
- 30 August - Hard Rock Stadium - Miami Gardens
- 1 September - Bank of America Stadium - Charlotte
- 3 September - Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia
- 8 September - Nationals Park - Washington D.C.
- 10 September - Fenway Park - Boston
- 15 September - Camping World Stadium - Orlando
- 18 September - Globe Life Center - Arlington
Did Red Hot Chili Peppers play Woodstock 99?
The infamous Woodstock ‘99 has been back in the news thanks to a series of documentaries over the last 12 months.
Netflix’s Trainstock: Woodstock ‘99 was released this week and has left viewers in “shock” over the dramatic events.
The festival became infamous after breaking out into violence and riots.
Red Hot Chili Peppers were performing on the east stage on Sunday 25 July 1999, candles distrubuted by peace protesters to be used for a vigil during the set, were used to start bonfires and the fire spread to the we