So when can we see contestants chowing down on witchetty grubs and squirming their way through bushtucker trials? This is what we know.
When is I’m a Celebrity on TV?
I’m A Celebrity 2021 began on 21 November at 9pm on ITV.
The show will air every night at the same time.
It’s expected to run for 20 episodes.
Where is I’m a Celebrity being filmed this year?
I’m A Celebrity 2021 will once again be staying closer to home in Wales, due to the “uncertainty around Covid and international travel”.
In March, ITV chief executive Dame Carolyn McCall had said the show would return to Australia if possible, but with ongoing Covid restrictions that hasn’t been possible.
The programme will again be filmed in Gwrych Castle near Abergele in North Wales.
Who will be on the show this year?
I’m a Celeb would be nothing without Ant and Dec mocking contestants and each other as they serve up hilarious trials and snippets of day to day life from the camp.
The confirmed cast of I’m A Celebrity 2021 are:
- Strictly Come Dancing legend Arlene Phillips
- Former Newcastle and Spurs winger David Ginola
- Former Saturdays singer Frankie Bridge
- Daytime TV presenter Richard Madeley
- Olympic diver Matty Lee
- BBC Breakfast veteran Louise Minchin
- Musical producer Naughty Boy
- Radio 1 Extra host Snoochie Shy
- Emmerdale actor Danny Miller - who plays Aaron Dingle on the ITV soap
- Olympian and Celebrity MasterChef 2021 winner, Kadeena Cox
Rumoured contestants are:
- Coronation Street actor Simon Gregson - famed for playing hapless Steve Macdonald
- Eastenders actor Adam Woodyatt - aka Ian Beale