This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.
Amazon has started its legendary Black Friday sales, declaring it ‘Black Friday week’ in anticipation of the Day itself on Friday 26 November 2021.
Already, they have discounts up to 50% off across computer and software, home and kitchen, tools and DIY, sports and outdoors goods - and more.
There will be daily ‘lightning deals’ - heavy discounts on specific items for a brief period of time.
Amazon, as one of the world’s largest consumer conglomerates, has the ability to offer huge discounts on the most popular brands, but also offers sale deals on their very popular own-branded goods, such as the Echo Dot and Fire tablets.
Amazon Prime Membership - deals now available
At the moment, Amazon is offering special deals on its proprietory media library memberships:
- Amazon Music Unlimited: until 10th January 2022, get three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. Customers can play any of 75 million songs on demand, ad-free, and even offline.
- Audible: until 30th November 2021, three months Audible membership for 99p, for all new and trial eligible customers. Audible offers one of the world’s largest library of audiobooks, that you can listen to on most mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
- Kindle Unlimited: until 30th November 2021, get three months for £7.99 of Kindle Unlimited with millions of titles, thousands of audiobooks and selected magazine subscriptions on any device. New users only.
- Prime Video Channels: until 29th November 2021, 99p/month for 3 months on selected channels: Starzplay, hayu or Shudder. Exclusively for Prime members
What should I look out for in the Amazon Black Friday sale?
Tech and TVs are at the top of most Black Friday wanted lists with big discounts promoted on big screen home cinema equipment, smartphones and watches among other items.
There are also savings to be made on a wide range of hair and beauty products, home and kitchenware, kids’ toys and baby goods, as well as clothing and accessories.
Amazon Black Friday 2021 savings at a glance
- Hair and beauty products: up to 50% off Oral-B iO toothbrushes
- TVs and home cinema products: up to 42% off 120” projector screen
- Baby products: up to 43% off kids floor mat
- Home and kitchenware: up to 54% off vacuum storage bags
- Clothing products: up to 31% off women’s winter scarves
What are the best Amazon Black Friday deals?
Nothing is more coveted at Christmastime than a new console - this is one of the most popular.
A fabulous home and handheld hybrid – plug it into the dock for HD video games on your TV with the handy controllers, or pick it up to play on the move.
It comes with a great library of video games available on the Switch, including Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros, Minecraft, Animal Crossing and more.
We’re not going to spend breath trying to convince you. You either love and covet Le Creuset, or you don’t care about such things.
If you’re the form, you’ll know that the world’s best cast iron cookware is incredibly expensive - so this is quite the coup, with £50 off. An impressive bargain.
The OG straighteners, but amped up with modern technology - and we think, still the best. Use them to smooth your locks or create a perfect curl. They heat to 185ºC in 30 seconds and have an automatic sleep mode if left unattended.
- Ghd’s professional hair straightener for sleek, smooth and shiny hair
- High performance styling: Single-zoneTM technology controls the optimum styling temperature of 185°C consistently across both plates for guaranteed sleek and smooth results with no extreme heat.
- Beautiful results: smooth ceramic floating plates with gloss coating to provide enhanced shine.
This is a great price.
These pocket-sized airbuds are impressive - and coveted. They offer great noise cancellation and superb sound quality.
We love the ‘transparency mode’ - it elevates outside noise without switching off noise cancellation entirely, if you’re on the move and need a certain awareness of your surroundings.
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
This thin and light Kindle features a 6" high resolution display, 32GB storage and is now waterproof.
This product comes with ads and is presented with a black trim. Save 47% in this Early Black Friday 2021 deal from Amazon.
Amazon’s most popular smart speaker with Alexa function. Voice control your music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and others.
Presented in charcoal fabric. 241 promotion: Buy 2 Echo Dot for the price of 1 with promo code “ECHODOT2FOR1”
Oral-B electric toothbrush with smart pressure sensor with one cross action head and travel case.
Three modes of brushing - daily clean, whitening and sensitive - and a long lasting battery of more than two weeks with one charge. Coloured pink and ideal for men or women.
Save on this Philips Shaver Series 3000 Dry and Wet Electric Shaver (Model S3233/52), down from £120.
Consistent shaving experience with 5D pivot and flex heads, ergonomic handle design, cordless shaver, rechargeable. Comes in shiny black.
This is a superb hairdryer from the famed hair accessories brand Remington.
Powerful 2300 W AC Motor, integrated heat sensor, slim styling concentrator and 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
A drop of America’s finest - and a great deal on this smooth sip.
Award winning Johnnie Walker Double Black Label blended Scotch whisky (70cl), with an intense smoky character and layers of spice.
This is a seriously impressive reasonably priced Smart TV - and now, with the sale, it’s even more keenly priced.
JVC's best seller is now on offer at £299, down from £379.99, meaning a saving of 21% on this 43" 4K Smart TV Ultra HD HDR LED. Built in Fire TV experience.
Control TV through voice remote and sync with Alexa.
Garmin make, in our opinion, the best sports watches on the market. This is great if you like to take to the pool.
Garmin smartwatch with built in GPS and underwater heart rate function.
Dive straight in and count distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and more. Slate grey colour. Save 32% this month, down from £219.99.