This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.
The singer and guitarist will now play an extra 12 dates, beginning in May next year. This is in addition to the dates which have already been announced for June and July.
All the performances are in support of his upcoming album ‘So Happy It Hurts’, which is due for release in March. The album will be the veteran rock star’s 15th studio album and follows his 2019 album ‘Shine A Light’.
The full tour dates are as follows:
- Friday 13 – Brighton, Brighton Centre
- Saturday 14 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Sunday 15 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- Tuesday 17 – Manchester, AO Arena
- Wednesday 18 – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- Friday 20 – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- Sunday 22 – Aberdeen, P&J Live Arena
- Monday 23 – Glasgow, SSE Arena
- Wednesday 25 – Hull, Bonus Arena
- Thursday 26 – London, The O2 Arena
- Wednesday 29 – Cornwall, Eden Sessions
- Friday 1 – Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
- Saturday 2 – Widnes, Halton Stadium
- Sunday 3 – Telford, QE2 Arena
- Tuesday 5 –Durham, Emirates Riverside
- Wednesday 6 – Kelso, Floors Castle
- Friday 8 – Norwich, Blickling Estate
- Saturday 9 – Cornbury Music Festival
- Sunday 10 – Leeds, Harewood House
- Monday 11 – Cardiff, Cardiff Castle
Bryan Adams tickets
All tickets for the 12 new shows go on sale at 9am this Friday, October 15.
Prices for the tickets are yet to be announced.
Click the ‘Buy’ button below to get yours.